Author Topic: KSAN airport  (Read 7742 times)

Johnathan Pata

KSAN airport
« on: April 07, 2012, 05:54:13 pm »
Hey FsDreamTeam,

I was curious are you guys thinking about creating San Diego airport soon
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10850K
OPERATING SYSTEM:Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium, 64Bit
HARD DRIVE: 1 SAMSUNG EVO 840 SSD with 2TB HDD and a 875W Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply
MEMORY: 32GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz   
VIDEO CARD:4GB NVIDIA GTX 960

Flyers

• FlightSim Channel
Re: KSAN airport
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 07:57:19 am »
I'm actually very interested with this discussion on KSAN, the airport is tremendously increasing new non-stop airlines to more international destinations. KSAN is a good choice to make FSDreamTeam to develop but I believe the FS9 version really need a good replacement on the old FlyTampa San Diego. Plus there tons of new changes and projects today in 2012.
Complete Flight Simulator News at: http://flightsimchannel.blogspot.com/

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 03:26:11 pm »
I'm actually very interested with this discussion on KSAN, the airport is tremendously increasing new non-stop airlines to more international destinations. KSAN is a good choice to make FSDreamTeam to develop but I believe the FS9 version really need a good replacement on the old FlyTampa San Diego. Plus there tons of new changes and projects today in 2012.

Check this;

http://cielosim.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=138

VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 04:41:37 pm »
That thread has been dead for almost a year, wouldn't put high hopes on it releasing.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

masondom

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 08:14:35 pm »
yeah.. Bruce is right.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 09:07:47 pm »
Plus there is also a new KSAN already on the market over at Simmarket for FSX and I think FS9 by DaVinci Design or something like that. Doesn't look bad, but it's not as good as a FSDT or FT version, better than nothing since there isn't any other payware choice for FSX better at the moment.

As much as I would love FT to reboot there version it seems unlikely since they are supposedly working on Dubai, and FSDT is working on Vancouver. Plus, since FSDT already did KLAX not sure they would do KSAN anyway since its not that far from LAX and in the same state. As much as I would love for FSDT to do KSAN I would prefer they do something like KMSP,KIND, KMEM, KABQ, or even remake KATL since the ImagineSim version is getting old and doesn't look up to par for todays standards.

Left seat

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 11:09:57 pm »
Hi guys,

I think with Aerosoft making KVNY and also L.A. and Orange counties, i'm sure KSAN is gonna have to be developed by somebody. Besides, it's a fun airport to land your big airliners on.  ;D

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 12:26:01 am »
Hi guys,

i'm sure KSAN is gonna have to be developed by somebody. Besides, it's a fun airport to land your big airliners on.  ;D

Guess you didn't read my post above yours? KSAN has already been done for FSX and is available from Simmarket. Is it as good as FSDT or FT? Not quite, but not that bad either.

Flyers

• FlightSim Channel
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 04:49:15 am »
Hmm what about the FS9 Version? The question remains unknown!
Complete Flight Simulator News at: http://flightsimchannel.blogspot.com/

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 05:59:03 am »

How about the FlyTampa version? http://www.flytampa.org/ksan.html

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 03:30:49 pm »
KSAN has already been done for FSX and is available from Simmarket. Is it as good as FSDT or FT? Not quite, but not that bad either.

Judging from the screenshots posted, I wouldn't touch it.  Looks to me like they started to do a really good rendition, then got lazy and threw in a lot of the default textures.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 06:35:56 pm »
Yeah...it's to old, we need a new version of KSAN.
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

caffman263

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 07:24:18 am »

How about the FlyTampa version? http://www.flytampa.org/ksan.html

FS9 only

Left seat

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 10:29:56 am »

Guess you didn't read my post above yours? KSAN has already been done for FSX and is available from Simmarket. Is it as good as FSDT or FT? Not quite, but not that bad either.

I saw that and it doesn't look any better than the free one that you can download from Avsim. I can't remember the guys name though.  :-\