Author Topic: GSX Question/Suggestion  (Read 2402 times)

peter777pilot

GSX Question/Suggestion
« on: April 02, 2012, 10:51:16 pm »
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and have just purchased GSX. I am very happy with the addon but i have some questions/suggestions. My home airport is CYYZ (Toronto, Canada) and i noticed that the 2 ground handling services presently set at the airport are Air Canada and WestJet. I personally have been at CYYZ many times and i can assure you that WestJet DOES NOT have a ground handling service. For the sake of the Canadian region you might want to fix that in your next update aswell as any other airports that experience this inaccuracy. The ground handling companies that i know of that are associated with commercial traffic at CYYZ are: Swissport, Servisair, Handlex, and Air Canada. Im going to go ahead and correct the error my self but this is only a suggestion that you guys should double check the accuracy of certain ground handling companys at various airports.

Thanks again for an amazing product!
Excellent Job!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Question/Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 10:57:36 am »
When we don't have more accurate information, we assign an airplane as a possible handler company for an airport, if that airport is considered at hub for that company, and CYYZ certainly is for Westjet.

It's a really easy fix for you, just remove CCYZ from the sim.cfg file of every Westjet vehicle repaint.