Author Topic: Is it worth it?  (Read 3788 times)

Josh4forest1

Is it worth it?
« on: April 02, 2012, 09:06:27 pm »
Hi all first time I have posted in any of FSDT forums but for the last few weeks I have been considering GSX and I have a few questions about it if anyone can ansew it would be much appreciated: first of all I use uk2000 airports and usually fly the captain sim 757 so if GSX compatible with both these products? Secondly I have seen Ryanair stairs for example but how many variations are there? (British airways , easy jet etc..) . Does it only work on your aircraft or the A.I ones aswell? And finally what effect does it have on fps ?? Thank you any comments MUCH appreciated , Josh

Paul Humphries

• FSOpen
Re: Is it worth it?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 11:00:38 pm »
Josh.

I have loads of the UK2000 Airports and it works well with not just those but any payware scenery.
Look it up on youtube, any video will speak a thousand words.
There are loads of different stairs, and again have used many different payware aircraft with no issues.
Only works on your aircraft and no A.I with no real FPS hit as far as I can see.
Simply this is one of the best add-ons for FSX without question, it blows AES away, and the final piece of advice I can offer is BUY IT!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 11:02:15 pm by Paul Humphries »

Josh4forest1

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 11:56:34 pm »
Ok thanks Paul : )

booforty

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 11:32:41 am »
This product is the best investment you will ever make for FSX - BUY IT!!!!

drayton_k

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 12:11:22 pm »

Dont hesitate, just buy it.
I was flying in some remote parts of Russia a few weeks back and each airport had GSX!!
I cant ever imagine AES having that
Money well spent, and an excellent addition to FSX

Josh4forest1

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 01:14:20 pm »
Ok thank you all  ;D