Author Topic: Abacus Flight Deck 6 (FD6)  (Read 3955 times)

donsor

Abacus Flight Deck 6 (FD6)
« on: June 15, 2011, 06:57:53 am »
I'd like to hear comments regarding the quality and performance of the Abacus FD6 add-on missions to FSX.

Thanks

popworld1

Re: Abacus Flight Deck 6 (FD6)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 04:04:02 pm »
I have read reviews on this flight deck 6,on amazon where you can buy this add-on quite cheap,but the reviews put me off.Poor game rushed out with default cockpits.I for one will steer clear.?

popworld1

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 06:38:11 pm »
Sorry my above message was wrong,Idid mean flight deck 5.not 6,just like to mention i have 6 light-houses on my scenery for fsx,But you can only land on 2,The other 4 you seem to fly through like ghosts.Now have trees and forests that are solid'result crash if you touch them.lots of scenery seem to look good until you get near,Buildings fences,etc.It seems you have to pick and choose the ones that suit you.

jersey

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:29:50 pm »
In the past i bought Flight deck 3, then like a fool 4, which crashed 2004and was a pain, and got 5, (you can not say i do not try) but had nothing but trouble and could not get hold of Abacus no matter what, they just would not reply. Recently like a fool i tried again with 6 to go with FSX and it is full of problems and once again Abacus just will not respond to numerous requests for customer support, it really infurates me when they know you need help and that there are problems with their products but just ignore you, so i will erase it , lose more money but will NEVER deal with them again! so be warned.