Author Topic: Missing loaders  (Read 3480 times)

cscboulder11

Missing loaders
« on: July 25, 2012, 10:23:53 pm »
Umberto - I've had the problem of disappearing baggage loaders come up now. They used to be there, then they just disappeared. This only happens with the Level-D (default 738 has them, which confounds me). As you can see in the screenshot, the baggage trains assume the loaders are there.

I was cutomizing the airport yesterday, but this happened at both custom and default gates. Reinstalled GSX today and the same issue happened. I had baggage loaders the first time I started GSX, but then they disappeared. Air stairs are gone as well. I followed what you said here: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=6280.msg55021#msg55021  but no luck.

I'm using Ray Smith's (AVSIM) KDEN, Gate A39 (although this happens at all heavy gates). No modifications to the airport.cfg file and only a service door modification to the airplane.cfg (but this happened before I modified the .cfg).

theshack440

Re: Missing loaders
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 12:23:05 am »
Interestingly enough, I have had this similar problem on a Project Airbus A320. While the Pairbus A320 is for FS9, it seems strange that no belts appear and I was wondering if there is a solution for it as well.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

cscboulder11

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 01:10:12 am »
Figured it out...negative values were somehow applied to the cargo door heights. Took a bit of adjusting to the .cfg, but all's well now with the loaders.

jeansy

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 04:04:11 pm »
hmmm, ive noticed it as well on the pmdg 737 and the stock airbus