Author Topic: Boarding Sound Update Suggestion for Umberto  (Read 5555 times)

crauds

Boarding Sound Update Suggestion for Umberto
« on: March 16, 2012, 04:44:53 pm »
At first I objected to the boarding sound wave - particularly the repetition of the female attendant constantly saying, "Hello" but that I have come to accept that as a facimile of reality.  What I can't accept is that same flight attendent saying "Hello" when passengers are disembarking.  I suggest you add a different wave for deboarding with her saying "Good-bye". 
Craig Williams
I7 7700K OC to 4.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SD RAM GTX1060 6GB LIQ Cooled Win10 Home 64

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Boarding Sound Update Suggestion for Umberto
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 05:09:54 pm »
We already remove the "Hello" sound in our current version which is not released yet, so there's only a security belts/footsteps loop now, but we could probably add a separate "Hello" (boarding) and "Goodbye" (deboarding) sound on top of it.

sjt375

• Flight Director
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 06:02:15 pm »
Just another idea, to have a default safety information sound when the pushback starts in the background. It could either be default or customized to the gate you go to based off of the Parking code

Andrew737

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 12:58:08 am »
Just another idea, to have a default safety information sound when the pushback starts in the background. It could either be default or customized to the gate you go to based off of the Parking

I really like this idea - good one mister!

Any response about it from FSDT?

Andrew
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 01:01:01 am by Andrew737 »
Regards Andrew

Snprshot3

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 01:16:08 am »
I know it would take alot of time to customize boarding sounds but that is a price I defiantly would pay. Imagine the combination of boarding calls,Pilot announcements, and to top it all off safety information while taxiing.

crauds

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 01:08:29 pm »
Just another idea, to have a default safety information sound when the pushback starts in the background. It could either be default or customized to the gate you go to based off of the Parking code

Since flightdeck door is closed/secured at this point the safety announcements are not heard from the flightdeck, but since often times door is left open during boarding/deboarding, these sounds can be heard.

Craig
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 01:11:06 pm by crauds »
Craig Williams
I7 7700K OC to 4.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SD RAM GTX1060 6GB LIQ Cooled Win10 Home 64

hockeyplaya

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 04:15:09 pm »
It would be awesome if when you click on the parking brake after rolling into the gate you hear 120 seatbelts unbuckling

firehawk44

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 05:41:55 pm »
I know it would take alot of time to customize boarding sounds but that is a price I defiantly would pay. Imagine the combination of boarding calls,Pilot announcements, and to top it all off safety information while taxiing.  XPAX also has boarding/deboarding sounds.  I think it's about $14 from HiFi Sims.

You can get all that with a very cheap product called XPAX.  It works very well with GSX.

Best regards,
Jim