Author Topic: Gex fails due to unknown interferance  (Read 5272 times)

maf

Gex fails due to unknown interferance
« on: March 17, 2012, 03:01:17 am »
couatl v2.0 (build 2303)
panic log started on Sat Mar 17 01:53:09 2012
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 67, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\conveyorBelt.py", line 150, in do
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 103, in waitDoorState
AttributeError: AircraftExit instance has no attribute 'hasCondition'

This is the error log, I have no idea why im not able to run it. Happened at Milan Linate on the 737NGX. First time it failed me.

maf

Re: Gex fails due to unknown interferance
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 03:01:48 am »
I meant GSX ofcourse

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 10:40:27 am »
Please clarify if this problem happens EVERY time on that location, or it simply happened once.

As explained, many times already, always include *every* information, like which parking you selected, which operation you did, etc.

maf

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 05:00:47 pm »
Hi

Im gonna try it again tonight at a different gate. This was at gate 20 at LIML, after landing. I did not use follow me, just the basic fsx taxi assistant. The trucks were trying to drive towards the airplane when
it happened. Ive tried it at ENZV and ELLX without problems.

maf

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 05:02:38 pm »
And btw; I tried to restart the deboarding procedure several times. On some of the attempts, the stairs made it to the door before it crashed, but usually it crashed the instant the stairs and baggage carts started driving.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 11:21:27 am »
Doesn't happen here. However, our version is very different to the released one, because of the upgrade we are working on so, I guess it will be fixed for you too after we release it.

maf

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 06:38:03 pm »
Hi again.

Now its failing me on every airport I attempt to use it on. I tried it on UUEE as well, where I summoned the follow me-truck. It came to get me on the taxiway, and as soon as it turned around and started driving ahead of me, GSX failed. It blames it on an unknown add-on that makes the scripting engine restart every single time.

I did not install any add-ons after GSX except for JFK from your stock of airports. I did do an update on AES, but cant imagine that would affect GSX at all. Anyways, I love the product, its just the best ive had in years (yes, it exceeds even the NGX in my opinion), because it simply is a superb realism enhancer. Looking forward to update

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 10:21:26 am »
Now its failing me on every airport I attempt to use it on. I tried it on UUEE as well, where I summoned the follow me-truck. It came to get me on the taxiway, and as soon as it turned around and started driving ahead of me, GSX failed. It blames it on an unknown add-on that makes the scripting engine restart every single time.

Try to force an update, by downloading the current Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX and install it, and also download and install the optional vehicles liveries too. This should ensure you have everything updated.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 04:26:20 pm by virtuali »

maf

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 04:22:34 pm »
I shall give it a try! Thank you for helping me ;D