Author Topic: with GSX installed some FSDT  (Read 3913 times)

fls

with GSX installed some FSDT
« on: March 22, 2012, 01:30:03 pm »
with GSX installed some FSDT airports gates will not close to the Skysim MD11 Aircraft. I am not having that problem wit any other aircraf. Used crtl j over and over again Aorcraft does have special door commands but front door is the same as default.

FRank

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: with GSX installed some FSDT
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 01:35:13 pm »
with GSX installed some FSDT airports gates will not close to the Skysim MD11 Aircraft. I am not having that problem wit any other aircraft

As explained, countless of times already on the forum, and of course on the GSX manual:

GSX doesn't control, doesn't interact, doesn't write, doesn't affect and it's not affected by Jetways in every conceivable way!

Jetways will continue to operate as they always did before GSX. So, anything you see with Jetways, has always been like that, and hasn't changed because of GSX.

fls

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 03:44:07 pm »
Ok I understand now that jetway hasnothing to do with GSX but I tried the gates at the FSDT airpoirts wbefore loading GSX like I always do so I am not blaming GSX. Should I ask this at a different forum if so which one it happens only to skysim aircraft at all FSDT AIRPORTS.EXAMPLE: JUST TRIED GATE A4 KJFK. Gate works with default B738 but not with Skysim MD11 did not CALL FOR GSX before I tried the gate. Hope this helps understand my question did not meam to waste your time on blaming GSX.

FRANK
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 04:18:24 pm by fls »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 04:18:22 pm »
but I tried the gates at the FSDT airpoirts wbefore loading GSX like I always do so I am not blaming GSX.

And they changed a bit, before or after GSX.

Should I ask this at a different forum if so which one it happens only to skysim aircraft at all FSDT AIRPORTS.

The default FSX jetway system is not perfect so, assuming the airplane has the exit correct, there's not much we can do about it.