Author Topic: FSDT scenery on 2 systems on 1 computer  (Read 2508 times)

VitaminA330

FSDT scenery on 2 systems on 1 computer
« on: March 06, 2012, 02:22:14 pm »
Hey!
I've got a general question concerning the activation of FSDT sceneries. I'm new here, so please forgive me if this has already been discussed and I just didn't find that topic.
At the moment I'm running FS9 and FSX on Windows XP on my computer. But in the near future I'm planning to add Windows 7 (64bit) to this computer as a second system besides XP. I want to run FS9 on Windows XP, and FSX on Windows 7. Now my question is: if I buy a FSDT scenery (which I'm planning to do very soon), can I run it on the same machine but on 2 different systems without getting trouble with the activation? I've read the FS9- and the FSX-version of the scenery use the same key. So what I want to avoid is that the automatic activation service (or whatever it can be called) thinks that I would share it between 2 computers or persons, while in reality I would only share it between WinXP and Win7 on the same computer and the same person - me. Is that possible without any problems? If not, what can I do?
Thanks in advance!
Regards, Dominik

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT scenery on 2 systems on 1 computer
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 05:08:55 pm »
You have 6 activations per order, and you would use just 2 on the configuration you described so, there are no reasons why you would have any problems.