Author Topic: Pulling aircrafts somewhere - Possible future?  (Read 5346 times)

fipsi

Pulling aircrafts somewhere - Possible future?
« on: March 03, 2012, 12:12:29 pm »
Hi everyone,

Yesterday I was flying to a big airport and then got to a gate with a jetway and so I made the whole deboaring procedures and suddenly I had the idea that I'd be wonderful to see the plane pulling by a tug to the hangar. For instance, in Zurich, Thai's A346 often gets pulled to the hangar area, there catered and after that, pulled back to Gates E. Is it planned for a future big update to include this feature?

I'm not a developer, so I don't know the demand it forces to create that feature, but I guess it should be possible as a standard pushback is also possible on ''any'' airport and, GSX already knows the taxiways, otherwise the Follow Me car couldn't work properly.

Regards,

Philipp Betschart
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 05:17:47 pm by fipsi »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pulling aircrafts somewhere- Possible future?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 12:47:02 pm »
Already discussed, and it's under consideration.

fipsi

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 03:23:37 pm »
Is there anything that hasn't been discussed yet? You cannot directly reply on that, otherwise it's in mind already and not unknown anymore.  ;D ;D ;)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 03:37:05 pm by fipsi »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 12:33:42 am »
You cannot directly reply on that, otherwise it's in mind already and not unknown anymore.  ;D ;D ;)

I really don't understand what you are saying but yes, it has been discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=5543.0

fipsi

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 12:32:28 pm »
Almost everything has been discussed already, so I asked you whether there's anything that hasn't been yet and you obviously cannot really answer as it'd be in mind already and not an unknown idea anymore. Do you understand now?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 01:30:28 pm »
I asked you whether there's anything that hasn't been yet and you obviously cannot really answer as it'd be in mind already and not an unknown idea anymore. Do you understand now?

Not really. I obviously have answered but, I really think you are saying something else, which I don't quite get it...

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 03:19:01 pm »
Almost everything has been discussed already, so I asked you whether there's anything that hasn't been yet and you obviously cannot really answer as it'd be in mind already and not an unknown idea anymore. Do you understand now?

Having real flight attendants serve real food hasn't been discussed, doesn't mean he thought of it.   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

fipsi

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 04:00:26 pm »

Having real flight attendants serve real food hasn't been discussed, doesn't mean he thought of it.   ;D

Sorry, did you mean instead: ''doesn't mean he didn't think of it''? Otherwise it would just agree with my statement. You say, something hasn't been discussed yet, so that doesn't mean someone could have thought about it, yes of course, because no one has thought about it yet, it hasn't been discussed. You cannot discuss about a matter that didn't even get in people's mind.

Your answer is confusing me now!  ;D