Author Topic: Baggage carts missing tug and driver  (Read 3560 times)

petabread2

Baggage carts missing tug and driver
« on: March 07, 2012, 04:52:25 pm »
So I have been noticing at various airports, including Manila, Cairo, and a few others that sometimes if I call for either boarding or deplaning the baggage carts don't come to the airplane. I see them but they are completely missing the tug that pulls the carts and thus the plane doesn't load. It has happened with the default being 737 and airbus a321. I have also noticed it with the wilco pub 737 and level-d 767.

I usually reset the position multiple times before it shows up. I don't have specific gate information for airports right now but I am sure the next time it happens I will let you know. It is a little weird that everything works except the tug pulling the baggage carts is missing. Any ideas?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Baggage carts missing tug and driver
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 05:54:46 pm »
Come back again with precise information on the scenery (if default or not, and if not, which scenery and which AFCAD) and the gate used.

petabread2

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 09:53:54 pm »
Ok so it happened to me again today. In default Tokyo scenery and default AFCAD. Gate 12. I had to restart it a few times before I got a working baggage cart. Default Boeing 747 as well.

petabread2

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 06:54:25 pm »
Same thing happened again to me today in Default Anchorage, Alaska. Gate N4 with the Level-D 767. Baggage carts were there but missing the tug and driver so the full carts sat there not moving while everything else continued deplaning.