Author Topic: Install FSDT Airports  (Read 11145 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Install FSDT Airports
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 05:06:31 pm »
Sorry but, if the Addon Manager and the Couatl menus are there and they are the most current version (they surely are, if you installed the Stand-Alone Addon Manager as last), it means everything is working and the sceneries must work, provided of course they *are* installed.

If they don't, then the problem must be something else entirely, check the antivirus for example, that is not blocking the installation of the current version of both Couatl/Addon Mananger, so you are still getting an older version for some reason.

The current version of the Addon Manager is 2.9.0.1 and Coatl it's 2.0.0.2098. If they are both running (their menus are visible) and the sceneries are installed and *are* the current version too, it MUST work, plain and simple.

pcubine

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 08:54:53 pm »
Umberto

The computer I mentioned in the original post is here now. The wireless card is shot on it. So I can't get on the Internet. The computer quit about 7/8 of the way thru installing megaSceneryX-Socal. So an imcomplete KLAX on my compurter #3 is the least of my worries right now. If I have any issues concerning FSDT airports on the updated computer I will start a new topic. BTW the antivirus is Microsoft Security Essentials which I think you recommended back in August 2010 to replace the Norton I was using at the time.

Thanks
Michael Cubine
Michael Cubine

NZXT H440 Mid Tower, ASRock Z170 MB, i7-7700K (OC 5.0), Corsair Hydro H1 15i Liquid Cooling, 32GB DDR4 TridentZ SDRAM 3000MHz, 11GB NVIDA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Video Card, 1000 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 09:55:12 am »
I'm sorry, but I can't keep track of all your systems, just discuss only the one that doesn't work. Does it have its internet connection working ?

pcubine

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2012, 03:05:25 pm »
I'm sorry, but I can't keep track of all your systems, just discuss only the one that doesn't work. Does it have its internet connection working ?

Umberto

Put in a new wireless card and it is working. Hopefully I will get SoCal squared away today and then start installing FSDT airports.

Michael Cubine
Michael Cubine

NZXT H440 Mid Tower, ASRock Z170 MB, i7-7700K (OC 5.0), Corsair Hydro H1 15i Liquid Cooling, 32GB DDR4 TridentZ SDRAM 3000MHz, 11GB NVIDA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Video Card, 1000 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD