Author Topic: No Ground Services at MDPC  (Read 3248 times)

acra24

No Ground Services at MDPC
« on: February 17, 2012, 03:02:21 pm »
Hello,

Firstly I'd like to say that the GSX product is excellent and certainly makes the ground experience more realistic. But I'm having a problem at a non-FSDT, 3rd party airport, namely Tropical Sim MDPC Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.  I have successfully edited the airport AFCAD to make the gates large because at first they were all small so that GSX wouldn't support me there.  Now, as I want to start my flight at MDPC, I am parked and GSX gives me the  "Select Parking Facility" option sends out a marshall who tells me off for parking too far .  The marshall then walks off and stands on the tug but nothing else happens, I can't get any Ground Services options.   There are no jetways at this airport. I am using the LevelD 767-300 and FSX Acceleration.

I'm sorry if this is a repeat of another thread, I did a search but could find anything specific.

Regards

Andrew

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Ground Services at MDPC
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 03:17:58 pm »
It seems the parking position in the AFCAD is not right, and this would affect both the marshaller guidance and the fact you don't have ground services available, because GSX don't recognize you are in the parking spot.

The marshaller will guide you so the airplane reference point (the red cross you see when changing to Top Down View) will be at the center of the parking spot.