Author Topic: Marshaller not visible - head only  (Read 11860 times)

Drumcode

Re: Marshaller not visible - head only
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 04:17:56 am »
?

Selkan

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 06:16:30 pm »
You might like to try this, as it has often solved graphics problems.  Go to your FSX.cfg file (if you don't know where it is, say here with which Operation System you are using).  Back it up to your desktop.

Go to the section that reads [GRAPHICS] and place the following in that section:-

HIGHMEMFIX=1

Click file/save

If that does not help with your problem, thenyou can remove the line or replace with your original FSX.cfg file.

Drumcode

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2012, 03:42:19 pm »
Already have the setting in the fsx.cfg

I'm getting a little frustrated here Virtuali, initially I saw no marshaller. Now I have disappearing buildings and partially visible GSX vehicles. I need some help please.

Could you please specify how to uninstall GSX so I can try this again?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 12:57:27 pm »
Your problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX, which is further proved by the fact you even have partial buildings (GSX won't affect buildings in any way)

Check you are not running FSX into XP Compatibility mode, and be sure you have turned off Transparency Antialiasing ( or Adaptive Antialiasing, it's the same thing ) in the video card control panel.

Also, try to update your video drivers, and also reset the video drivers control panel to all default settings.

Drumcode

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2012, 09:24:36 pm »
You might like to try this, as it has often solved graphics problems.  Go to your FSX.cfg file (if you don't know where it is, say here with which Operation System you are using).  Back it up to your desktop.

Go to the section that reads [GRAPHICS] and place the following in that section:-

HIGHMEMFIX=1

Click file/save

If that does not help with your problem, thenyou can remove the line or replace with your original FSX.cfg file.

This fixed my problem. For whatever reason the entire Bojote's tweak went missing from my fsx.cfg. Thank you sir for pointing me in the right direction.

Umbrto, first of all I wanted to thank you for the support and apologize for wasting your time. :)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 09:27:30 pm by Drumcode »

Selkan

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 06:25:54 pm »
Hi Drumcode, glad this worked for you.  It's one of those tweaks that seems to be a must have in FSX.  As, has been said it's nothing to do with GSX, but a problem with memory and graphics.  Anyone else reading this with the problem should give it a go before asking Virtuali for help.  He has enough on his plate!!