Author Topic: no runway numbers  (Read 4300 times)

timmo73

no runway numbers
« on: February 11, 2012, 07:11:34 pm »
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling sceneries and still no runway numbers.  I have all other scenery but no runway numbers or makings.  I'm getting frustrated now.  I've got the same problem in Dallas.  What can I do?  It's like coutl isn't activating the scenery.  I've got everything else but those 2 sceneries.  I did have Blueprint KLAX and KDFW but uninstalled those.  Please help!  I uninstalled everything and reinstalled and I had the runway numbers but once I install other FSDreamTeam scenery the numbers and runway markings disappear again!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 07:41:55 pm by timmo73 »

data63

Re: no runway numbers
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 08:50:33 pm »
Did you install the newest standalone Addon Manager? (this seems to fix many of these Problems)

Happy Landings

Juergen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 09:48:11 pm »
Until we update all the scenery installers, always install the current Stand-Alone Addon Manager after the scenery in case of any problems.

timmo73

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 02:13:41 am »
Still having problems.  It seems to happen after I install FlightBeam San Francisco.  Do you have any idea what that would be happening?  Same problem in Dallas.  I'm just trying to get the runway markings.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 11:55:33 am »
I must have said: when you install ANY scenery that uses the Addon Manager, in case of problems, install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager AFTER all your sceneries installation is done. It's important you do it as the last thing.