Author Topic: Virtuali Please Help Me Understand  (Read 5628 times)

cdleo22

Virtuali Please Help Me Understand
« on: July 28, 2008, 01:33:27 am »
I have just installed all FSX scenerys Ohare Zurich Orlando and Greystone Then I installed the New addon manager and It did gather all current downloads and I keep getting this message.

Flight Simulator has detected a problem with a third-Party software program (add-on):

Name: bglmanx Dynamic Link Library
Version: 2,5,0,5
Company: Virtuali s.a.s
File: bglmanx.dll

Do you want to run this software(not recommended)

To avoid this message in the future, uninstall this program or disable its ability to start when running Flight Simulator. For
more information about third-party programs, contact the publisher or see http:\www.fsinsider.com
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 11:23:22 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Virtuali Please Help Me Understand
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 11:22:39 am »
Well, you certainly have the very latest version, at least of the dll. It might be you are getting this error if one of the other files wasn't updated.

Try this:

- Empty your Internet Explorer Cache (it doesn't matter if you use Firefox for browsing, you need to empty the IE cache)

- Reboot

- go to FSX root folder and delete these files:

bglmanx.dll
bglmanx.dat
bglmanx_fsdt.dat
bglmanx_aerosoft.dat

- Run again the Addon Manager setup to let it download the files again and see if it works.

If it doens't work the first time:

- Allow the program to work anyway (regardless if FSX thinks it has problems) and "Trust" it.

- Cleanly exit from FSX as soon as it finish loading

- Re-launch FSX. Sometimes, FSX have issues the first time it launches a new module that hasn't been trusted.