Author Topic: Wrong marshaller instruction at UK2000 EGLL Extreme ver 2 gate 317  (Read 3788 times)

WebMaximus

Just landed at UK2000 Heathrow Extreme ver 2 and was instructed by ATC to taxi to gate 317. When I arrived at the gate I followed the marshaller's instructions but when he stopped me I then realized he stopped me to soon because when using CTRL-J the jetway didn't reach all the way to the left front exit so I had to tell my virtual PAX to take a big JUMP from the a/c to the jetway...that's what I call a thrilling end of the flight for the PAX ;)

Guess this indicates a problem with the AFCAD file rather than with GSX as I understood it after reading other similar posts?

Added an image below where I have marked where I should have stopped according to the markings on the ground.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 06:21:06 pm by WebMaximus »
Richard Åsberg

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Wrong marshaller instruction at UK2000 EGLL Extreme ver 2 gate 317
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 06:23:12 pm »
Guess this indicates a problem with the AFCAD file rather than with GSX as I understood it after reading other similar posts?

If there's no airport customization, the Marshaller will put your airplane with its reference point (the red cross when looking from above) in the parking spot center.

Whether this is correct and enough to activate the jetway, or it's compatible with any non-FSDT docking system in the parking, it depends how the AFCAD was made.

WebMaximus

Re: Wrong marshaller instruction at UK2000 EGLL Extreme ver 2 gate 317
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 06:39:30 pm »
Ok
Richard Åsberg