Author Topic: Future requests for GSX  (Read 7220 times)

wiqvist

Future requests for GSX
« on: February 02, 2012, 07:47:44 pm »
I think when you are boarding and deboarding big aircrafts it should be more than one bus. I Airbus 380 is full it will be difficult to breath if all passangers should be in the same bus, hihihi.

And another funny thing to add should be a tractor to use to pull for example A2A-simulations Spitfire modell, a plane you can not taxi with on a big airport with a lot of other traffic with many stops, the engine will overheat many times and have to be cooled down before it can be started again. So a tractor to pull the aircraft to the take off.
That tractor can also be used for B-17 and other aircrafts which do not have a steering wheel(where you stear with brakes and the engines). And also on other aircrafts which can not be pushed, them who have to be pulled.

wiqvist

Re: Future requests for GSX
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 08:25:31 am »
Another thing for future update to add would be that the ground crew get raincoats when it rains. Of cource not a big thing and it does not matter that much either but it would be a fun extra thing.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 10:59:31 am »
Another thing for future update to add would be that the ground crew get raincoats when it rains. Of cource not a big thing and it does not matter that much either but it would be a fun extra thing.

We'll look into that. Has anyone noticed the conveyor belt vehicle will appear with a cover, if it's raining ?

WebMaximus

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 10:03:50 pm »

We'll look into that. Has anyone noticed the conveyor belt vehicle will appear with a cover, if it's raining ?

:D That's cool, must check that out on next flight!
Richard Åsberg

welchb21

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 12:45:43 am »
first off i would just like to say that i absolutly love this product, it has definately been worth the wait. Second, i know i read somewhere some one was talking about the bagage carts, just for maybe a future update, i would like to see the bagage carts come to the plane full when loading the aircraft and see the bagage carts empty when they come in to unload the plane, im not really sure how much that would take to do but i think it would look better, also maybe we could get the handler to unload/load all the bagage off/on to the carts, im not really sure if thats how it is done in the real world but to me it just doesnt seem logical that the cart will come to the plane unload some bagage then leave with half the bagage still on the carts. thats just my view and something i would like to see in future updates, oh and maybe a few extra colors,lol.

this is a little off topic but i was just wondering, when you call for the crew and stuff and it says the operator, is the operator based on what it would be for the Gate at which you are parked or is it based on your aircraft?, i just ask because if it is based on your aircraft and the airline it is, then something is wrong with mine cuz i havent had an operator match the airline of the planes ive been flying.

but definately a great product thanks for all your hard work great job.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 12:54:37 am »
this is a little off topic but i was just wondering, when you call for the crew and stuff and it says the operator, is the operator based on what it would be for the Gate at which you are parked or is it based on your aircraft?

It's based on the airport first and, in case there's an equal chance of appearing at a specific airport, the vehicle that matches the airline code of the *parking* will be preferred.

It's explained in the manual, Page 19 "Airport Vehicles".

welchb21

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 05:35:20 am »
ok thanks for your reply appreicate it. ;D

johnny_7713

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 06:00:33 pm »
this is a little off topic but i was just wondering, when you call for the crew and stuff and it says the operator, is the operator based on what it would be for the Gate at which you are parked or is it based on your aircraft?

It's based on the airport first and, in case there's an equal chance of appearing at a specific airport, the vehicle that matches the airline code of the *parking* will be preferred.

It's explained in the manual, Page 19 "Airport Vehicles".

Is there anyway of seeing the airline code at a gate so I can choose the correct one when arriving at an unfamiliar airport?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 06:24:53 pm »
Is there anyway of seeing the airline code at a gate so I can choose the correct one when arriving at an unfamiliar airport?

The easiest way would be using an AFCAD editor, like the free ADE. We couldn't display it on the GSX menu, because that string can be up to 255 characters long, and many sceneries use it to the fullest.

johnny_7713

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 09:19:10 pm »

The easiest way would be using an AFCAD editor, like the free ADE. We couldn't display it on the GSX menu, because that string can be up to 255 characters long, and many sceneries use it to the fullest.

Makes sense, thanks :)