Author Topic: read other threads  (Read 3652 times)

wiqvist

read other threads
« on: February 05, 2012, 06:07:39 pm »
One thing I wonder a bit over here, do persons not read other threads at all? How many have for example suggested passengers, and asked about Jetways???

My suggest to moderator to the forum is to 'bold' or 'fix', a thread where persons can post suggestions. And one where persons can report bugs. That would make this part of the forum a bit more easy to find things in. Just my opinion.

And thanks for a good product.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: read other threads
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 06:37:53 pm »
My suggest to moderator to the forum is to 'bold' or 'fix', a thread where persons can post suggestions. And one where persons can report bugs

That might seem to work, in theory.

But in practice, users might start a thread titled "This software doesn't work", and after we found what the problem was, it changes to suggestions for new features. Or, someone starts a thread titled "I have some ideas", with a whole list of suggestions, and someone else biggyback on it, asking why the software doesn't work...

Yes, it really helps if people would use the "Search" function more, instead of asking about jetways for the 20th time...

wiqvist

Re: read other threads
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 06:47:33 pm »
That might seem to work, in theory.

Yes, you are for sure right about that, but it might can minimize the number of threads. If most persons post their suggestions under one thread it would be easier for both you and also for the user of the forum, it is easier to find if someone else have suggested the same, or have reported the same bug. But of cource it may not help so much as you say. It was just some suggestions to make it easier for you and also me self. If we all help each other, everyone will winn.