Author Topic: Parking Editor - pushback direction problem  (Read 3280 times)

Pooch

Parking Editor - pushback direction problem
« on: April 22, 2012, 05:24:48 pm »
Pushback works fine if in the Parking Editor the pushback direction is "both", but when set to "right" or "left" the pushback truck does not "attach" to the aircraft but remains in its default waiting position.

I have re-run couatl live update again but no change.

Observed at several airports/parking positions. To give one example:Aerosoft Airbus X 321 IAE at EDDM-aerosoft parking position 214.

Any idea?

Thanks, Peter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Parking Editor - pushback direction problem
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 06:24:07 pm »
I've made the same test at Aerosoft EDDM, gate 214 ( I guess you removed the eddm_aerosoft.pye file first, otherwise you couldn't customize), but can't see what you are describing, I can set the pushback preference to Left, Right or Both, and the Pushback truck works all all cases.

You might have to "Restart Couatl" from the Couatl menu, if you launched a Pushback to test, because settings might not be refreshed between pushbacks.

Pooch

Re: Parking Editor - pushback direction problem
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 06:54:26 pm »
You might have to "Restart Couatl" from the Couatl menu, if you launched a Pushback to test, because settings might not be refreshed between pushbacks.

Restarting Couatl solved the problem at the actual parking position but changing to another position it did not work without restarting Couatl again. But after a FSX restart all back to normal, so it must have been a refreshing problem between testing.

Thanks and have a nice remaining sunday
Peter