Author Topic: GSX Not Showing Up In Addons  (Read 4802 times)

hawinyo

GSX Not Showing Up In Addons
« on: June 28, 2015, 10:29:51 am »
The last time this happened, I downloaded Addon Manager which resulted in EZDok Camera not working and FSX SE not loading. I need help.
Regards,
Humphrey Awinyo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Not Showing Up In Addons
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 11:40:07 am »
Your message is not very clear. Are you saying you are not downloading the updated Addon Manager, because you THINK this was the cause of FSX not loading "the last time it happened" ?

The problem of FSX not loading has been explained too many times already, and it's NOT caused by the Addon Manager, of course. As explained in the relevant sticky thread here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10489.0.html

If you are having that problem, by connecting with Teamviewer, we can show you what the REAL cause is.

However, the current version of the Addon Manager, also has an error message before quitting, which will help you figure out what the REAL cause is, even without a Teamviewer connection.

But of course, if need help, we are always available for assistance with Teamviewer. For THIS specific issue ONLY, which is "FSX not starting".

sondac331

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 07:32:09 pm »
HEY
AT the old version of gsx was working with me fine after the new update it doesnt works cant see coutl addon manger at add ons even the addon manger i really need help bec 3 days until now trying to fix and didnt because all says this caused from antivirus and i doesnt have it :( itryed the procces but making firewall off and nothing happened plz tell me how i can fix it and if you can help me by teamviewer i download it  plz helpp

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 09:27:48 am »
Don't post twice, and try to write in a more understandable manner. This thread here indicates all known causes for the missing menus:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,8428.msg68872.html#msg68872

sondac331

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 02:45:17 am »
Heyy..
First i apologize about the previous post i was very nervous and  for posting it twice

i did all the steps that was in the link you gave it to me but nothing happened still cant find addon manger or coutl addon

till now cant find way to fix..  add ons does not show the addon or coutl just EZDOK camera nothing else i uninstall gsx and when he said
remove addon and coutl i clicked yes and then setup it again nothing happened

in the old version of gsx was working fine after the new i dont know what happened please find out
i have download teamviewer if that could helps

sorry for my bad grammer :/
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:46:50 am by sondac331 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 06:41:13 pm »
i have download teamviewer if that could helps

Please contact me in private or by email, to arrange a session.

sondac331

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 04:42:48 am »
GSX worked fine

THanks alot, for helping :)