Author Topic: Cant get AES Jetways and GSX ground vehicles  (Read 5119 times)

airbumps

Cant get AES Jetways and GSX ground vehicles
« on: February 03, 2012, 11:01:33 am »
Hey guys,

Great product! Been looking forward to GSX for a long time.

I'm a long time user of AES currently using 2.21 and am trying to get the two to work (AES for JUST jetways and GSX for all else). Using the PMDG NGX I've disabled all doors with the exception of L1 in AES. When I load a flight AES brings the jetway out as it always has done, however whenever I call GSX ground vehicles they appear briefly and then vanish as soon as they get near the aircraft.

Is there a way around this? The problem is solved if I disable the airport in AES, but then I obviously don't get my jetways.

I realise its a lot to ask to get the two running together, but it just seems like its soooo close.

Cheers,
AB

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cant get AES Jetways and GSX ground vehicles
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 11:05:27 am »
however whenever I call GSX ground vehicles they appear briefly and then vanish as soon as they get near the aircraft.

You need to wait for an updated FSUIPC. In AES, the removal of objects on the selected parking is handled by FSUIPC and, since GSX are standard FSX ground vehicles, they are being removed too as the other default vehicles.

We know that FSUIPC is being updated to specifically exclude FSDT ground vehicles from the removal process, in the mean time you might use an older version of it, since that feature was added quite recently.

airbumps

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 11:20:01 am »
Thanks for the quick reply.

It would be great if something could be posted here when the update becomes available. I'm sure Pete will be quick with this!

Cheers,
AB

Travis

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 06:54:20 am »
Airbumps,

If you want to continue using the current FSUIPC, so you know... g3d.dll protection and all that... you can edit this entry in fsuipc4.ini to set the value to No:

DeleteVehiclesForAES=No

You'll want to set it back to Yes once the new update is out obviously.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 07:26:52 am by Travis »
travis@aivlasoft.com
travis@fscaptain.net