Author Topic: Warp me there  (Read 4335 times)

bryangb

Warp me there
« on: June 20, 2012, 01:57:36 am »
I am lazy. I'll put it that way. When I first downloaded the demo version, there was an option "warp me there" below "call Follow Me". Now, it doesn't have that. What happened and how can I fix it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Warp me there
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 07:30:54 am »
It hasn't gone anywhere, and it's is still there.

Of course, assuming you have installed the most current version. Demo or not doesn't make any difference, the demo version is always the most current version at the time of the download and it's the only installer we have.

bryangb

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 05:37:32 am »
Then what do I do? If I start on "active runway" and I select an option for parking, (e.g. gate A12) it gives me only two options:

Send Follow Me Car?

1-Yes
2-No

Nowhere can I find an option for "just warp me there". Am I just being stupid and skipping something (which could very possibly be the case)?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 10:16:10 am »
As I've said in my previous message, if you don't see the "just warp me there" option, it means your GSX is outdated, you probably haven't applied a proposed Live Update.

Either download and install the most current version of the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX, or download and install the most current version of GSX. No need to uninstall anything.

bryangb

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 09:46:33 pm »
Okay, thanks. I reinstalled it and the option was there. GSX is a great product which I will definitely be  purchasing in the near future.