Author Topic: GSX bug FSX  (Read 4788 times)

Bruno_GSX

• Pilot of 737NG GOL LINHAS AÉREAS
GSX bug FSX
« on: February 02, 2012, 11:44:01 pm »
Hello, I have to report some bugs that are occurring here, first, I can not bring the airplane to the gate as the''AES'', gsx always sends me a ladder even when the airport has''gate'', I wonder if this really is a bug, second, I'm using texture goal, sometimes the carts service comes with stickers of TAM or GOL, randomly, it is also a bug? sorry for broken English, my native language is Portuguese
But I think to understand the

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX bug FSX
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 12:41:24 am »
Hello, I have to report some bugs that are occurring here, first, I can not bring the airplane to the gate as the''AES'', gsx always sends me a ladder even when the airport has''gate'', I wonder if this really is a bug, second,

Surely not a bug, it has been explained in the manual, Page 11, if the scenery you use has static or non-standard FSX jetways, GSX can't recognize them. It will recognize a jetway if it's made according to FSX specifications.

We can customize an airport ourselves, and in the next update, we are planning to insert a feature were user can specify, parking by parking, which parkings have "fake" jetways, so GSX won't display all 2 or 3 stairs.

I'm using texture goal, sometimes the carts service comes with stickers of TAM or GOL, randomly, it is also a bug? sorry for broken English, my native language is Portuguese

The handling company is not dependent by the airline you are flying, but which airport you are flying into. Brazilian airports have both TAM and Gol as operators, and they are selected randomly.

There will be a complete explanation about this, in the upcoming PaintKit