Author Topic: disabling tasks' time sequences and adding bigger cargo loader  (Read 6486 times)

fipsi

disabling tasks' time sequences and adding bigger cargo loader
« on: February 01, 2012, 09:34:39 pm »
Hi everyone, my name is Philipp and I'm a new customer. (GSX is after LSZH my second FSDT product)

However, I've got a qquestion or rather a suggestion to GSX. Namely, would it be possible in an update in future to add a switch where we could disable all the time sequences which are given from you, for steering all the animations' time sequences. The reason for that is easy, it's just so nice to look at those stairs, catering trucks, baggage loaders etc. and not having to see after a short time that the trucks and loaders already leave again. I don't wanna change the time duration while they're there, my question is more, whether it'd be possible to disable the time control completely and just controlled by the customer with help from a switcher in the menu that says fro instance: terminating boarding, therminating catering, terminating deboarding and so on an on.

I hope you know what I mean, well I'm sure you know. :-)

My second question is: Is it possible to add another baggage loader, 'cause those little ones are more used for ''little'' airplanes, therefore it looks a bit weird when you see such a little loader at an A340 for example. I think about the loaders where you can load a whole container at once. One with an elevator included, the hydraulic one.

I'm sorry for my English, but I'm Swiss.

best wishes

Philipp Betschart

BTW, I've written my topic in the wrong subforum, so I put it here again.

fipsi

Re: disabling tasks' time sequences and adding bigger cargo loader
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 10:30:27 pm »
Come on Umberto, you reply on newer topics, but not on mine? It would be nice to get an answer.

greets

Philipp Betschart

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 10:33:23 pm »
Do you realize how many messages I'm replying ??? Sorry for not having fast enough for you...

In any case, the large cargo loaders has been already suggested and are surely planned for future versions.

fipsi

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 10:36:33 pm »
Now I definitely do! Sorry for being rude!

That are great certainly great news. And what's with disabling the time control?

fipsi

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 12:25:36 pm »
???

And what's with disabling the time control?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 12:39:58 pm »
And what's with disabling the time control?

In the manual there's a section that deals with operation timers, see the paragraph named "GSX customization"

fipsi

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 12:42:00 pm »
If you would read my answers from the very beginning, then you'd know that I don't want to set other time schedules, but want to disable schedules completely.