Author Topic: Zurich Scenary and PMDG 747  (Read 5907 times)

flanker

Zurich Scenary and PMDG 747
« on: March 31, 2008, 10:59:32 am »
Hi Suppport,

Thanks a lot for providing such a wounderful scenary to us, I saw this scenary and I can confirm that the details are very close to reality, I have been a frequest plaine spotter in zurich, Well done good job!!

I have a small issue with dll.xml.

When I install my PMDG 747 , it write out 3 -4 entries in dll.xml , and after this my zurich airport stops working, I can see the addon menu but the sub options only provide the options for PMDG, I can fly PMDG with our problem though.

As soon as I remove all the entries made by PMDG in dll.xml, my zurich airport start working again, but then I can not fly PMDG.

can some body please help me out with this problem.

Thanks
Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Zurich Scenary and PMDG 747
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 01:11:24 pm »
Try reinstalling the stand-alone Addon Manager.

flanker

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 01:30:58 pm »
Try reinstalling the stand-alone Addon Manager.

THanks for replying so fast, Can you please guide me how to do it, is this addon manager install exe is in my FSX DVD? or I need to download from microsoft.

Thanks
regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 01:47:26 pm »
The Addon Manager is a support program needed by our products, that is automatically installed with Zurich, but can also be downloaded separately. You can download it from the Zurich or Chicago product pages, there's a link to the Stand-alone Addon Manager.

flanker

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 09:21:12 am »
Hi Support,
After installing the addon manager , the problem was gone, Thanks a lot for the support.