Products Support > GSX Support FSX/P3D

List of supported airplanes in GSX

<< < (74/75) > >>

Alabamaboy:
How about the QW 787 it alway say gate too small even at heavy gates ie KIAH KSFO

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Alabamaboy on February 16, 2022, 12:19:41 am ---How about the QW 787 it alway say gate too small even at heavy gates ie KIAH KSFO
--- End quote ---

From the GSX Manual, Page 38, the chapter that explains what the "Max Wingspan" option in the scenery customization editor does.

This option allows to override the parking radius in the scenery AFCAD, used to verify if a parking is too small to fit a certain parking. Sometimes, it’s possible that a scenery has actual space available around a parking spot, but the scenery designer has specified a smaller radius for that parking spot in the AFCAD, maybe for AI flow reasons, or to fix problems with default ground vehicles, or simply because of an oversight

Beaufort:
I use GSX/GSX2 with JeeHell A320 FMGS, whose outer model is based on Project Airbus. As it works fine I think you may add it to the list. What I do not know is if refueling works properly, as I use PFPX/Topcat for load and fuel. If GSX would work together with these, this would be a nice feature.

doksas:
Hi Umberto, can u add new iFly 737 MAX to supported list please ?
Happy Holidays !

trisho0:
iFly site has already the GSX file to download it.
Patricio Valdes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version