Author Topic: Airline Liveries Question  (Read 3202 times)

googles

Airline Liveries Question
« on: January 13, 2012, 11:51:25 pm »
I am new to FSDreamTeam and just installed KJFK.  I like it a lot.  Inoticed I don't get any real livery aircraft like Americanand United, only the default liveries like Orbit.  I have no other addon plane scenery like UT.  Am I supposed to see "real" liveries with FSDT KJFK?  As an aside, I alsoadded ImagineSim KLGA and I do indeed see American and Delta planes at the gates.  Did I mess something up?

PUP4ORD

• UA777
Re: Airline Liveries Question
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 12:07:23 am »
I am new to FSDreamTeam and just installed KJFK.  I like it a lot.  Inoticed I don't get any real livery aircraft like Americanand United, only the default liveries like Orbit.  I have no other addon plane scenery like UT.  Am I supposed to see "real" liveries with FSDT KJFK?  As an aside, I alsoadded ImagineSim KLGA and I do indeed see American and Delta planes at the gates.  Did I mess something up?
No, With Imaginesim sceneries they come with static planes that have liveries for airlines that have a hub at that particular airport(e.g. KATL=Delta; KIAD=United...)
The only liveries that are currently shown with FSDT's airports are the "tugs".
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 12:36:11 am »
Static airplanes on sceneries are so 1998...and they also take a valuable parking space, which should be more useful to you or AI airplanes. The only reason to have static airplanes, is that they take less fps than real AI.

There are lots of very good AI products with dynamic AI and real world schedules, even freeware packages, that's why we prefer not to add any statics, unless on very specific cases.

googles

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 01:41:11 am »
I for one don't like AI moving scenery.  I have a super high end system but still prefer blazing FPS's.  I like the static real airlines.  I have UT and uninstalled it as I could never get the dam planes atthe airport gates.  I would love static real planes.  But thanks for the replies - the product is really good.