Author Topic: HELP!!  (Read 3621 times)

Eliotman22

HELP!!
« on: January 12, 2012, 03:04:54 am »
Right whin I start fsx it loads and when its done loading and goes to the menu, It crashes!

When I uninstalled the airport files, It went right back to normal!

HELP PLEASE!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 10:01:03 am »
First, you should NOT post the same message in two different sections, and I've moved this one in the correct one, which is the support section, not the backdoor. Posting twice will only result in one of the identical posts being removed, NOT a better chance to get noted.

What you are describing can't be possibly created by the scenery, since the modules that are needed by it are loaded *before* FSX start so, any problem with them, will prevent FSX to start at all and not, as you are describing, arriving at the main menu and then crashing.

This, assuming that with "the menu", you mean the "Create Flight" menu, and not the startup splash screen.

To check what has really crashed, go in the Windows Control Panel, select the "Adminstration Tools" section, and look there for the "Event Viewer" program. There should be a section with Applications errors, and you should see recent (for example in the last 24 hours) Error events caused by FSX.

Open an event, check its details and post them here.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 10:06:38 am by virtuali »