FS9 support > Los Angeles support FS9

KLAX for FS9 released

<< < (5/7) > >>

newmanix:

--- Quote from: Dimon on October 25, 2011, 07:54:17 pm ---c9 KLAX is 5.5 years old. It's like saying in 2006 - don't buy c9 KLAX, becasue there is Simflyers version of KLAX.

--- End quote ---

Or JFK!!  ::)

Hernan1:
Hi Umberto. I just received the good news about having the FS9 version available. Thanks for making it available to the FS9 users. I saw a video of your scenery and, I think it looks fantastic. However, I noticed that your jetways have the "HSBC" logo. Being based at LAX with Delta, I have not seen that logo anywhere, only the airline logos are in them. Is there a way to correct that to make them more accurate to the real airport?. Is that a generic jetway being used for all of the jetways in the airport?. If that is the case, I may simply overlook that.  :-\

newmanix:

--- Quote from: Hernan1 on October 25, 2011, 09:04:43 pm ---Hi Umberto. I just received the good news about having the FS9 version available. Thanks for making it available to the FS9 users. I saw a video of your scenery and, I think it looks fantastic. However, I noticed that your jetways have the "HSBC" logo. Being based at LAX with Delta, I have not seen that logo anywhere, only the airline logos are in them. Is there a way to correct that to make them more accurate to the real airport?. Is that a generic jetway being used for all of the jetways in the airport?. If that is the case, I may simply overlook that.  :-\

--- End quote ---

If you work at LAX take a stroll over to the International terminal and you will see them... Soon all the jetbridges will have the HSBC logo.

virtuali:
And, the jetways are not independently modeled, there are only 3 different types (one large, two small) repeated all over the airport for obvious efficiency reasons so, we chose the most "generic" logo, which surely looks better than a blank jetway.

ubersu:
You all did a wonderful job on KLAX for FS9 - I also have the FSX version and I am so pleased that the port went so well.  Well done!

DJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version