Author Topic: Zurich V2 and Geneva  (Read 4432 times)

Jeamp

Zurich V2 and Geneva
« on: September 12, 2011, 04:54:09 pm »
For a long time, Zurich V1 and Geneva were both  running without any issue. For other reasons, I decided to scratch and reinstall FSX             ( Windows 7, 64 bits).
Zurich V2 was installed, with Addon Manager 2.8.06: wonderfull.
Afterwards, Geneva (latest download) was installed: fine again.
Finally, I moved back to Zurich...Ground Zero  :o ! No building any more.
Back to Geneva: all right.
I don't understand: were is my error ? Can you help me: many thanks.

Ethan744N763

Re: Zurich V2 and Geneva
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 07:10:25 pm »
Just download and install the stand-alone manager again it should fix the problem. This happened to me when I installed ORD after having the Hawaiian airports installed.

Jeamp

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 06:40:53 pm »
Thank you for answering my question, Etham744N763 ! That was the right way to solve the problem: both Geneva and Zurich are now active. Virttuali's products are very fine, but to install them they ought to think of their customers'nerves ! Very grateful.
Jeamp

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 07:15:56 pm »
but to install them they ought to think of their customers'nerves !

Install them could't be easier and, it's enough to remember the very simple rule which is, whenever there's a problem like this ALWAYS install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager after all sceneries are installed, and it's very likely it will be fixed.

The reason to have a separate Addon Manager, is to updated every installed scenery in one go, without having to download *all* full installers for *all* sceneries, which would be obviously much worse. Instead, the Addon Manager it's a much smaller download, and can fix/update all installed sceneries.