Products Support > Chicago O'Hare for FSX/P3D

Double Gates and Bleeding Textures

(1/23) > >>

axiom13:
Im a Chicagoan and really want to purchase this product. I noticed that the taxi and runway textures bleed, and there are double gates at all the parking positions, one moves into postion and a copy stays in the same place. Is this just a fault with the demo, or the whole product?

axiom

Alessandro:
I can not reproduce the problem of jetway doubles, try to restart windows it seems a FSX problem on charge of scenery, for texture, the terrain on kord has a resolution up of 30 cm pixel, but to view this on full glory, you must set the slider on fsx relative at the terrain resolution.

regards.

axiom13:
I tried reinstalling, downloading the installer again, but nothing works, and I also changed the resolution setting but the runway, taxi, and apron textures still bleed.
And another funny thing happens, and I think the installer should be checked or removed because when the trial version ends for me nothing disapears...

Im thinking that the problems might go away when I buy the product?

axiom

[attachment deleted by admin]

Alessandro:
You have another scenery or double entry for same area, please verify your scenery library.

Regards.

bkircher:
I still have the runway texture bleed though prob. i have no duplicate ORD installed, and also set the texture to 30cm and the prob is still there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version