Author Topic: Need Help with Activation: Eseller order # retrival not working  (Read 2627 times)

Blaze1969

Umberto,

I need some help I recently upgraded my system new motherboard processor ram etc and I am trying to get my FS Dreamteam scenery back activated but I am running into a frustrating problem.  When I try to retrieve my order numbers by entering my email address at the eseller website they send me an email that is suppose to contain them but when I receieve and open the said email it's blank?  I have not changed my email on any of my orders. I have legally purchased Zurich, Dallas, FT Lauderdale, Las Vegas, and Honolulu. I was able to recover two of my order summaries from old emails Zurich and Honolulu and have been able to successfully re-install those but I need assistance getting my order numbers for the other three Dallas, Fort Lauderdale, & Vegas. What do I need to do?

Thanks in advance
Robert

Silverbird

Re: Need Help with Activation: Eseller order # retrival not working
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 07:43:59 am »
Umberto,

I need some help I recently upgraded my system new motherboard processor ram etc and I am trying to get my FS Dreamteam scenery back activated but I am running into a frustrating problem.  When I try to retrieve my order numbers by entering my email address at the eseller website they send me an email that is suppose to contain them but when I receieve and open the said email it's blank?  I have not changed my email on any of my orders. I have legally purchased Zurich, Dallas, FT Lauderdale, Las Vegas, and Honolulu. I was able to recover two of my order summaries from old emails Zurich and Honolulu and have been able to successfully re-install those but I need assistance getting my order numbers for the other three Dallas, Fort Lauderdale, & Vegas. What do I need to do?

Thanks in advance
Robert

HI Robert I just checked mine it works you sure you are using the right email address? https://store6.esellerate.net/store/support/Default.aspx
Cesar

New Jersey EWR