Author Topic: imagine sim kden is availalble  (Read 12756 times)

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: imagine sim kden is availalble
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 12:33:48 pm »
There's been a KATL V2 for awhile now :)

Yes I know. I never installed it because it wrecks the runway lighting and makes it look like the lights at KDEN. Plus my performance at KATL is fine without it and I dont think they did anything major in the update to make it look any better.

diceflo

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 07:25:56 pm »
I was thinking about buying this too but $30.00 is too high. Thanks to FSDT I now compare all new scenery from other companies to theirs to see if it is worth the money. I also think to myself would FSDT make that airport in the future and if the answer is yes, I will wait for the FSDT version. You guys are so good that I have stopped buying other scenery until you make it. Thank you so much for all your fine work.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 02:26:16 pm »
I also think to myself would FSDT make that airport in the future and if the answer is yes, I will wait for the FSDT version. You guys are so good that I have stopped buying other scenery until you make it.

You have to remember that other developers like Blueprint copy FSDT, not the other way around.  They won't do a scenery that is already available just because you're waiting for them to make it.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

blackforce

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 03:40:09 am »
i take it back do not buy this dammn airport, i had just bought the concorde x and was doing all kinds of testing with it and for got to even try dx10 mode for this makeover of a airport, this thing is only dx9, yea i am mad so what, if i had know this was just the same airport made to work in fsx without dx10 i would not have touched it with a 10 foot pole. i just sent them a email about this and wish i had got it from flight1 instead of simmarket but thats my problem why i will not use flight1 over the lies about fex if you heard that story, held everyone at bay and then said your 30 day refund has passed. any who stay away if you fly in dx10 mode like myself.

oh at least i got the burners going ;D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:41:43 am by blackforce »

AaronMyers

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 07:53:34 am »
Got my refund processed today from Flight1 professionally and courteously. A fine outfit in my opinion and have always proven themselves to be a great company to deal with. I thank them for that.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 02:19:39 pm »
This is a disappointing read... I've got the original DEN in FS9, and was looking forward to an FSX version, but it sounds like they really messed it up.  Save the money for other scenery, I guess.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

01pewterz28

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2011, 02:57:33 pm »
Not sure why everone is complaining about Denver if you were expecting FSDT or FlyTampa Quality you should have known better. I have Denver I have no issues it runs fine looks better than the FS9 version and IMHO it's he best we have avilable.

Sean

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2011, 03:16:11 pm »
..it's he best we have avilable.

Also the most expensive, since they sell each version separately.  Not even a break for customers who purchased the older version...