Author Topic: Miami Please Reconsider!  (Read 27438 times)

777captain

Re: Miami Please Reconsider!
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2011, 04:49:33 pm »
To be honest, if they LatinVFR is credible or not, I don't really care. If the scenery looks good to me, I'll get it anyway.

Yes, people like you, that's just what they were betting on when they stole other peoples work to sell their scenery.

Listen, the guy apologized to FT, sorted it out with both them and Intersim, and is continuing on. What more do you people want? It's the guys only work of income, and I don't think you have ANY idea how hard it is to make a scenery. When you have made a good one, come back to me  ;) I agree that it was wrong, but I mean, what's done is done, and you can't go saying "remove it form SimMarket" etc. Just chill out. He makes a LIVING from these sceneries, so doing that would just make another person homeless/jobless, and we wouldn't want that now would we?  ;)

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2011, 01:47:18 pm »
He makes a LIVING from these sceneries...

So do George and Martin, and this is the second time they've caught LVFR stealing their textures.  ;)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

rduda

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2011, 03:32:14 pm »
Correct, that's my opinion too Bruce. For me this is an act of "honesty" between designers definitly not to do so.
And it wasn't the first time. I decided this week to end my support for LatinVFR, maybe you sometimes had read my name in his manuals.

George and Martin responded very respectful. Superb guys.

Ciao,
Rainer.
German Airports-, Sim-Wings- and AES-Betateam (and others...)

theshack440

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2011, 09:02:43 pm »
So do George and Martin, and this is the second time they've caught LVFR stealing their textures.  ;)

Bruce I could never your choice of emoticons after your posts
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations