Author Topic: Help With Purchasing  (Read 4346 times)

Hnla

Help With Purchasing
« on: June 14, 2011, 05:33:45 am »
I had Dallas, and Las Vegas installed, not activated.

I was going to activate both, so I went to Dallas, and Chose "Buy", and it offered me the Las Vegas Discount for $30, so I bought the too.

It showed me the reciept, so I clicked "Done".

Than it said "Purchase Not Completed for *** No transaction has been made"

So I did this process like 3 times thinking I missed something, and Now I am worried that it charged it 3 times!!  ???

What did I do wrong?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Help With Purchasing
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 10:10:36 am »
It's possible you had a connection drop exactly in the middle of the "Buy" process so, the order went far enough to charge you, but not enough to be considered completed. In fact, of your orders, only the last one was activated automatically.

We refunded the fist two, of course. Your real order is the last one (check the time on your email receipt)

Just be careful next time not to put your Order Number on the forum (it's best using Email for this kind of support) because someone that knows your email can grab your Serial Number and activate them...

Hnla

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 03:01:59 pm »
My apologies for posting the order numbers.  :P

Thanks for refunding!

However, even on the last purchase it said the same thing, "No transaction has been made" 

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 04:54:06 pm »
You said you went to Dallas and chose the buy option, does the addon manager show it as activated?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Hnla

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 05:44:41 pm »
You said you went to Dallas and chose the buy option, does the addon manager show it as activated?

No, I hadn't bought it yet.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 05:58:37 pm »
I can only confirm, the last one of your 3 orders, the one that hasn't been refunded, has been correctly activated so, it's just not possible the Addon Manager wouldn't show as not active.

NOTE THAT, since you purchase two products together to get the discount, only the FIRST one will be activated automatically, the other one has to be activated manually using the "Register Serial" option of the Addon Manager, with the 2nd Serial Number found in your purchase receipt.

Just be careful to use the correct order, since the first two has been refunded, you can't activate their Serials anymore, so you need to use Serial found in the 3rd one.