Author Topic: Anyone have a Cheap FS9 they would like to sell to me?  (Read 7461 times)

Hnla

Anyone have a Cheap FS9 they would like to sell to me?
« on: June 08, 2011, 03:39:46 am »
Does anyone have a pretty cheap copy of fs9 that they would be willing to sell me for around $10-15?

Fairly good condition too...  :)

sjt375

• Flight Director
Re: Anyone have a Cheap FS9 they would like to sell to me?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 04:40:36 am »
ebay is FULL of FS2004's for sale, really cheap to

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 02:38:52 pm »
You can buy it brand new at Amazon for under $20, why risk a pirated version from fleabay?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Hnla

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 03:05:15 pm »

I don't to start a bid war.  :)

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 07:28:15 pm »

I highly doubt you would wind up in a bid war besides there are several there with the buy it now or best offer. And as far as a pirated version, all you need to do is read the past buyers comments for the seller. there is a reason ebay has a reputation status for its members.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 02:46:46 pm »

Smart eBay users don't bid until the last 10 to 20 seconds of the auction, a term referred to as sniping.  Bidding early is good when there is both a starting bid and a buy it now price, as bidding will remove the buy it now price and prevent someone from stealing it from you.  When the auction ends, you can frequently snipe it for less than the buy now price if you're willing to wait.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Hnla

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 04:16:25 am »
I got a brand new copy of FS9 for $11 including overnight air shipping on ebay.  :D :D

Thanks!

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 07:44:31 pm »
I got a brand new copy of FS9 for $11 including overnight air shipping on ebay.  :D :D

Thanks!

Good job, now take very good care not to scratch the discs and use the update so you don't have to keep the disc4 in your drive. You will be able to safely store them on the shelf. I remember a few years back my disc4 became so worn of use it stopped working and no stores carried it. I had to go without FS for 2 weeks. I still have nightmares about it...

Hnla

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 05:29:54 pm »
and use the update so you don't have to keep the disc4 in your drive

Where is the update??? I would love to play without CD 4 in the drive! It makes the computer so hot and the fan is always full blast. I hope it's not the fs2004 no cd crack because that's a potential virus right there.

After I'm done playing I do remove the disk from the computer, because it can make the computer too hot.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 08:40:56 pm »
I hope it's not the fs2004 no cd crack because that's a potential virus right there.

Of course its the "no cd crack", there is no official update to let you do that.

Why do you think it's a potential virus? Although then again you thought couatl.exe was a virus as well, so...

Hnla

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 06:09:15 am »
Although then again you thought couatl.exe was a virus as well, so...

:(

777captain

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 04:52:41 pm »
and use the update so you don't have to keep the disc4 in your drive

Where is the update??? I would love to play without CD 4 in the drive! It makes the computer so hot and the fan is always full blast. I hope it's not the fs2004 no cd crack because that's a potential virus right there.

After I'm done playing I do remove the disk from the computer, because it can make the computer too hot.

Have I mentioned that your picture creeps me out? Regardless, the "nocd crack" (well most of them) are relatively clean. You just have to be smart, as to not go to a site that says "FULL VERSION FS9 CD UNLOCK" or something like that. You should be fine.