Author Topic: Question on seeing traffic  (Read 3246 times)

burner12

Question on seeing traffic
« on: May 20, 2011, 10:34:11 pm »
Is there a way to scroll through the entire list of AI aircraft that are in the air when you right click, in game, and select aircraft? because for me I never see a full list, only get down to about Boeing 747 and then I can't see what is below there due to the screen but I know more are down there because I have scrolled so much that I can't see the cursor and it takes me to a plane not even on the list I see.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: Question on seeing traffic
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 11:04:00 pm »
Is there a way to scroll through the entire list of AI aircraft that are in the air when you right click, in game, and select aircraft? because for me I never see a full list, only get down to about Boeing 747 and then I can't see what is below there due to the screen but I know more are down there because I have scrolled so much that I can't see the cursor and it takes me to a plane not even on the list I see.

I dont think so. I've been trying for years to figure out a way to do it but I dont think you can.

However all hope is not lost. You can install the FSX SDK which includes traffic explorer and you can view ALL the traffic in that while running FSX. It will also tell you if the traffic is at the gate, enroute, sleeping, etc., and its free :-)

Once you install it, you can access it in game by pressing the Alt key which brings up the tool bar and you can open it there under the Tools option I believe.

burner12

Re: Question on seeing traffic
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 01:08:08 am »
Thanks I'll look into that.

You think they would have thought of this before it went into production. ::)