Author Topic: KDFW/P3D 3.0  (Read 8758 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KDFW/P3D 3.0
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2015, 02:05:13 am »
ìI don't want to change my normal routine for a single purchase.

I haven't asked you to "change your routine". I asked you if the site works by clicking the "Buy on Web" button of our site from a normal browser *outside* FSX, AS A TEST, trying to understand if your PC cannot reach the Esellerate site globally, or if you cannot reach it JUST under FSX, because it's the *FSX* app that is being prevented by opening the site from itself, which would indicate a block of *just* the FSX app.

Quick question - if I buy directly from FSDT web-site, will this order be linked to my FSDT ID (meaning e-mail)

There's no such thing as an FSDT ID or FSDT account for purchases. The only account you have, is the forum account, which is not linked to the purchase process.

Every order you made, it's linked to the email address you decide to use for that order, so you might want to always use the same one for convenience, because it will be easier to retrieve the orders in the future if you lost them AND if there's a Coupon or an upgrade offer, which is usually related to the email used for a past purchase, it's best if the email you use it's always the same, but every order is separate, they are not really linked to an online account.

It might look like an account, but that's just because, in the integrated purchase process (only), your data is saved locally (in the registry), so you won't have to type it again for future purchase, but it's something entirely local to your system.

Dimon

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2015, 02:13:16 am »
...just bought it manually. Feel like I'm in 20th century.

And thanks for $11 discount!

i7-6700k@4.6Ghz, Z170 Delux, 980Ti-6GB5700, 2TB EVO850, 16GB DDR4 RAM Win7/64 PRO.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2015, 02:27:12 am »

I agree. In fact, the in-app purchase (when it works), with the automatic activation it's the easiest/best option. But, funny enough, 80% of the customers buy from the Web page, maybe because it looks more familiar.

While I was typing this, I just got an email from Esellerate, and they DO have a problem with the servers that handle the in-app purchase and the online activation, which are different from the ones used by the Web purchase and Web activation, and they have set up an high-priority ticket to have this fixed.

In any case, since both the Web purchase and the Web activations are working, everything can be bought and used normally it's just a temporary minor annoyance that I hope will be fixed soon.

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2015, 10:55:03 am »

I agree. In fact, the in-app purchase (when it works), with the automatic activation it's the easiest/best option. But, funny enough, 80% of the customers buy from the Web page, maybe because it looks more familiar.

While I was typing this, I just got an email from Esellerate, and they DO have a problem with the servers that handle the in-app purchase and the online activation, which are different from the ones used by the Web purchase and Web activation, and they have set up an high-priority ticket to have this fixed.

In any case, since both the Web purchase and the Web activations are working, everything can be bought and used normally it's just a temporary minor annoyance that I hope will be fixed soon.

Purchase through FSX now works, Esellerate has solved the problem!