Author Topic: Next airport  (Read 3290 times)

xjt1000

Next airport
« on: April 19, 2011, 08:27:35 pm »
Any new ideas for the next airport after KLAX????

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: Next airport
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 09:24:37 pm »
Probably KMIA, but Umberto said this not long ago. So maybe a pause in new airports after the current projects are done.

This means, we are currently working only on our work in-progress projects, which at this time are KLAX, GSX and Hawaii 2. Everything else is now on hold, because we need to revaluate everything we'll do in the future in relationship with the new MS flight sim, since we'll probably have to update all our sceneries, if only to bring them to new KDFW/KLAX quality standards, not just KORD.

Silverbird

Re: Next airport
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 09:42:17 pm »
Yep it was kmia hope it gets made because there are a ton of flights out of mia to the places I want to fly too, but anything can change over time.

we do have some great airports like fsdt kfll and flytampa ktpa which I own. which are all in florida so I cant complain at all,  we do also have cloud 9 kmco but I honestly feel it needs to be remade to take advantage of all the new stuff possible with fsx or now ms flight.

other one that got some good votes on the last poll was kewr I hope some day gets done be it fsx or now ms flight, I know we have the awesome kjfk for that area which I love! ;) but Newark would be really awesome!  :D the poll of course doesn't mean that it will be 100 made but it was more of a guide on what people had in mind. but like cmpbllsjc  mentioned above it looks like there might be a pause as to what is gonna be done since there reevaluating everything.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 09:46:48 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR