Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

Time it takes to....

<< < (2/3) > >>

Silverbird:

--- Quote from: Bruce Hamilton on March 23, 2011, 03:57:24 pm ---Why is between five and ten minutes too long to service your aircraft, it would be at least that long in the real world.  I presume you can call multiple services at one time, and they'll be gone by the time you finish your check lists and program the FMS.

--- End quote ---

Well thats true it does take a bit to get the check lists and program the fms so a configurable option would be better its been awhile since I serviced a real aircraft.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Bruce Hamilton on March 23, 2011, 03:57:24 pm ---Why is between five and ten minutes too long to service your aircraft, it would be at least that long in the real world. 
--- End quote ---

For the same reason that, if the airplane contains 200 passengers, you will not see 200 or more bags being unloaded, and will not see 200 passengers unboarding, or like the refueling in FSX happening in an instant, and lot more. Some things need to be shortened in a PC sim, it doesn't make any sense to prepare for 100% realistic times, if most of users will jump or skip ahead anyway.

Silverbird:

--- Quote from: virtuali on March 23, 2011, 04:21:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: Bruce Hamilton on March 23, 2011, 03:57:24 pm ---Why is between five and ten minutes too long to service your aircraft, it would be at least that long in the real world. 
--- End quote ---

For the same reason that, if the airplane contains 200 passengers, you will not see 200 or more bags being unloaded, and will not see 200 passengers unboarding, or like the refueling in FSX happening in an instant, and lot more. Some things need to be shortened in a PC sim, it doesn't make any sense to prepare for 100% realistic times, if most of users will jump or skip ahead anyway.

--- End quote ---

Yes thats a good point Umberto most of the times in games time is diffent then in real time. something that would take hours would only take mins.

cowings1588:
I was just curious if we would be seeing any new preview videos before GSX's release ??

virtuali:

--- Quote from: cowings1588 on March 28, 2011, 06:34:15 am ---I was just curious if we would be seeing any new preview videos before GSX's release ??
--- End quote ---

There will be many.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version