Author Topic: Fellow Simmers  (Read 2803 times)

cowings1588

Fellow Simmers
« on: May 16, 2011, 09:50:55 pm »
There was another scenery developer out there that I had there website that was in talk about doing a MIA scenery of there own but I lost the website too, I can't remember the website.. Does anyone here know which website I am referring too ?? They also do other things like airplanes I believe..   I am really waiting for FlyTampa to do reboot to the one they already did for FS9 but make it available for FSX but I know I had originally a website that had talks of doing a MIA FSX version of there own.

COA
Bill

Silverbird

Re: Fellow Simmers
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 11:35:43 pm »
There was another scenery developer out there that I had there website that was in talk about doing a MIA scenery of there own but I lost the website too, I can't remember the website.. Does anyone here know which website I am referring too ?? They also do other things like airplanes I believe..   I am really waiting for FlyTampa to do reboot to the one they already did for FS9 but make it available for FSX but I know I had originally a website that had talks of doing a MIA FSX version of there own.

Hi Bill that would be intersimstudios ;)  http://www.intersimstudios.com
Cesar

New Jersey EWR