Author Topic: Having an Issue  (Read 2488 times)

cdleo22

Having an Issue
« on: February 26, 2011, 03:05:03 pm »
Hello I am having an issue with my programs I have all sceneries installed and active but when you open the addon mgr and you look at each product all it says is product about and the scenery shows up but you have no jetways show up or the ones that do are only half way sticking out not complete any ideas? I have checked my other addon products and all is fine the jetways show up fully and aes is working correctly.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 03:21:32 pm by cdleo22 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Having an Issue
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 04:40:09 pm »
Jetways are not related or handled in any way by the Addon Manager or any part of our software. In fact, if you don't install the Addon Manager, or a problem (like antivirus) is preventing it to run, you will see *only* jetways, because they are not managed by our module.

So, if you see the whole scenery *except* jetways, your problem doesn't have anything to do with the software, activation, trial mode, etc.

Jetways are handled by the AFCAD so, if you don't see them, it can only be caused by another AFCAD in conflict that is excluding them. If this is the case, you can use the free FSX Airport Scanner program to find and remove AFCAD duplicates.

Another reason why you might not see just jetways, is that you have not flagged the "Advanced Animation" option in the graphic settings OR your Scenery Complexity slider is too low.

Also, since you use AES, it's possible there's a problem with AES config, so AES is able to exclude jetways, but not replace with its own.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 04:41:49 pm by virtuali »