General Category > General Discussion

FsDreamTeam introduces user controlled Deactivation

<< < (4/10) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: henry on February 08, 2011, 06:00:43 pm ---Have FS9, I am getting a new computer for FSX and FS9, can I use the FS9 airports on both computers
--- End quote ---

Yes, of course. You have 6 activations, should be more than enough to use both versions on different computers.

steev:
Hallo,

The computer installing FSDT (earlier cloud9) sceneries has no internetaccess (I am familiar activating manually). Now this new feature might not help me in a case of necessity of reactivation. So would it be in future possible to perform reactivation by e-mailing in the future, too ?

G.Bosak:
Hi Umberto,

this seems to be a smart and easy way to handle, thank you.

A question based on that, i purchased a new GPU some days ago, does this change affect the licensing of your sceneries and should i deactivate them before fitting the new GPU?

Or generally speaking, which changes does effect FSDT/CLOUD9 licensing, so we know, when it is really necessary to deactivate. Some hints could be useful.

regards

virtuali:

--- Quote from: steev on February 23, 2011, 04:28:02 am ---So would it be in future possible to perform reactivation by e-mailing in the future, too ?
--- End quote ---

The user-controlled deactivation doesn't replace the ability to email us for a reactivation, it's just an additional option.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: G.Bosak on February 23, 2011, 08:15:20 am ---A question based on that, i purchased a new GPU some days ago, does this change affect the licensing of your sceneries and should i deactivate them before fitting the new GPU?
--- End quote ---

Usually not, but it depends on the video card. It doesn't do any harm reactivating anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version