Author Topic: bglmanx.dll error  (Read 15729 times)

mirage9

Re: bglmanx.dll error
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 01:06:33 am »
So u think if I uninstall ACC is not imapcting my addons at all?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 09:43:00 am »
It shouldn't. Try to uninstall it, and then reinstall it, without doing anything else in between, except rebooting Windows, which might be helpful.

mirage9

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2010, 01:29:32 pm »
OK so if I reinstall just Acceleraion Pack there was same fail.
So what I do is whole FSX reinstall.This is working for me.
FSX+ACC+Zurich/Geneva itd.-then other addons.

mirage9

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 08:29:00 pm »
Its me again.I am really pissed of.
Here is my story.
2 weeks ago I reinstall Windows and FSX.
Yesterday I got my 150 addons and works perfect including Zurich and Geneva.
I flew few times at different locations and planes.Works perfect.
Today after instaling my last 10 addons I got BGLMANX.DLL ERROR
WHAT THE HACK? >:(
I dont want to reinstall all of this because its lots of time,settings cdn.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS STUPID FILE?
ITS OVER 25 threads at this forum where people trying to find help.
Last time I need to do reinstall of all my addons.NO NOT THIS TIME.!!
I think you should make sticky thread about this file because its a joke!
WHY IT IS CRASHING?WHY YESTERDAY IT WAS WORKING AND TODAY IS ERROR EACH TIME.
No matter how many restarts,uninstalling,installing,compability mode settings(works for one user) ITS NOT WORKING.
WHY FSDT doing such a antypiracy software which is not working properlly.
AS u know  there is plenty of webiste where users if they want can find ur software cracked and as far I see this is better choice than orginal because there is no error.
I know its about piracy but its works.Ur one is making me crying.
Here is picture showing error and info about addons installed today:

Addons installed today:
PLUM ISLAND V1.1
SWISS SMALL AIRFIELD 5
STAFSBERG SCENERY X
AS STOCKHOLM ARLAND V1.0
TATRA PHOTO SCENERY+PATCH+AUTOGEN
HEWANORRA INT AIRPORT ST LUCIA V1.0
UK2000 VFR AIRFIELDS VOL1 +UPD
UK2000 BIRMINGHAM EXTREME V1.01
UK2000 VFR AIRFIELDS VOL2 +UPD
UK MESH
VFR POLAND 3D LANDMARKS+PATCH
WARSZAWA PHOTO SCENERY
BTW:I try all steps from this whole forum.NO LUCK.
After pressing YES my FSX is not crashing but just stop responding and U can leave it for 24h.No Luck.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2011, 10:25:11 pm »
Today after instaling my last 10 addons I got BGLMANX.DLL ERROR

According to your list, none of those addons were from us, which means, you haven't changed, or updated the bglmanx.dll file which worked until yesterday.

So, clearly, something installed by any of *those* addons, have created a problem in your system, similar to the previous you had, which has AFFECTED bglmanx.dll. So you are confusing the culprit with the victim here...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS STUPID FILE?

Nothing, because it worked (according to your report) UNTIL you installed other addons, none of them includes bglmanx.dll, which is still the one that it used to work before.

ITS OVER 25 threads at this forum where people trying to find help.

And each of them eventually fixed the problem. Of course, if you care to read the thread to its eventual solution, not just run a "search" without trying to understand *WHAT* was the problem and *HOW* it was solved.

Guess what, the solution was *always* system-related so, nothing related to bglmanx.dll, but something else that went wrong in the system that *affected* it.

And, many times people come here to complain, get some help, but never come back to say they fixed it or how. In fact, even YOU fixed  (without needing a new/updated/fixed bglmanx.dll) the problem you were having in October, but never came back to say "I've fixed it this way"...

I think you should make sticky thread about this file because its a joke!

Obviously not, because the file, in itself, is NOT the *cause* of the problem but, instead, it fails due to OTHER issues, which can be VERY different, from antivirus, to corrupted/wrong/missing VC++ libraries, to the Windows trust system going wrong, trust certificates being corrupted, and all these solution requires to be handled differently, which is why they can't be deal with an "universal" solution.

WHY IT IS CRASHING?WHY YESTERDAY IT WAS WORKING AND TODAY IS ERROR EACH TIME.

You are saying it yourself. It WAS working until yesterday so, the file can't obviously be the cause, but something else the happened in your system since yesterday.

WHY FSDT doing such a antypiracy software which is not working properlly.

The software works properly. YOUR system is NOW having an issue that is *preventing* it to work as it supposed to, an issue which, according to your report, didn't happened until yesterday and bglmanx.dll hasn't obviously changed in the meantime.

AS u know  there is plenty of webiste where users if they want can find ur software cracked

Which none of them actually work, and only for a couple of old version of our earlier sceneries. Of course, if you are accustomed to *visit* such websites, it's very likely you might have downloaded something ELSE (even a virus, for example...) which is creating a problem with your system now...

I know its about piracy

Anti piracy is less than 20% of what the Addon Manager does, but it's entirely intertwined with how we design sceneries, up to a point that even if we released a freeware scenery, it would STILL REQUIRE the Addon Manager, simply because we need it to obtain certain feature and performances we can't do without.

BTW:I try all steps from this whole forum.NO LUCK.

I'm sorry, those steps usually works in most cases. The others steps were ALREADY discussed into THIS topic but, if they don't work, it's clear that something has gone wrong in your system beyond repair, which has been probably caused by one of the last 10 addons before which, according to YOUR report, you had NO BGLMANX.DLL error.

Just for your info, when you see the "Flight simulator has encountered a problem with the xxxx file" message, the actual text is a little bit misleading because, in fact, FSX couldn't "encounter" a problem with that file because, that message is given even BEFORE even the 1st line of code of the affected file is executed! It's not as if FSX is "monitoring" what a program is *doing* (like the message might lead to believe), because it's not. The message text should have said "Flight Simulator has failed to LOAD a module, for unknown reasons", and the difference is very important because, having failed to load a module, means something *ELSE* in the system has prevented it to load, the module itself hasn't even been loaded YET. Which means, since it hasn't loaded, it can't be "his fault", because NONE of its code has been executed yet, at this time. A failure to *load* it's always something related to your system, like an antivirus blocking it, a virus corrupting it, a system .DLL missing or corrupted or in the wrong version, a Trust certificate corrupted, the Win Side-by-Side loading method being screwed, etc. NONE of these issues can be fixed by the Addon Manager itself, they are things which can go wrong in the system, and some of them are exclusive of FSX (like the use of Side-by-Side .DLL loading or the use of Trust certificates), which is why there are NO reports about this error about BGLMAN.DLL, which is the FS9 VERSION of it, and FS9 HAS the "Flight simulator has encountered a problem with the xxxx file" diagnostic.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 10:33:16 pm by virtuali »