Author Topic: A-10s at HTO  (Read 6045 times)

skimmer

A-10s at HTO
« on: December 18, 2010, 09:25:28 pm »
Its a convention. :) No people though.

JamesChams

Re: A-10s at HTO
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 11:20:10 pm »
They're AWOL (one who is away or absent without leave) & on Vacation. :D ;D 

Seriously, what AI package are you using?  You may have to change something in the FlightPlans, or games AI settings to remove the A-10's.
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

skimmer

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 12:05:02 am »
I put them there ;) with ATFX. I remember you telling me it was worth every cent and I agree.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 01:55:10 am »
I must say, you have a very nice array of aircraft. 8)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

JamesChams

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 02:02:25 am »
I put them there ;) with ATFX. I remember you telling me it was worth every cent and I agree.
Yes it does look great...
Let me see about using AICarriers2 to place *Human* objects at certain locations; I remember a post in aerosoft's forums some time ago, where some one did that... Maybe it will help you have some fun.  ;D

EDIT: Here it is... try this out and have some fun placing Humans (and other objects) at the airport(s):
http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=13803&st=0&p=142740&hl=aicarrier*&fromsearch=1&#entry142740

« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 02:06:59 am by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

skimmer

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 03:49:06 am »
Thanks PUP4ORD.    James,I read some of that posting and copied and saved it to wordpad on my comp so now its gonna be study,study and try ,try .  x-man does it so we can to. Have you had any success placing "victims" to a defining position? So how does one get victim to be exactly where you want it ? Use slew? Anyway ,this is gonna be a riot ;D ;D Let me know if anyone figures out how to save them so they will be there for next flight. Please and thanks.

JamesChams

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 09:44:15 am »
Mr. "skimmer,"
...Have you had any success placing "victims" to a defining position? So how does one get victim to be exactly where you want it ? Use slew? .... Let me know if anyone figures out how to save them so they will be there for next flight. Please and thanks.
Yes, you have to use the same method for placing a carrier; i.e. either at your "USER" position, or 5, 10 miles out, etc.  And, they are NOT going to be there for the next flight; they are treated just as AI are, like any other Ship of AICarriers2 and ONLY remain there for the flight session that you are in at the moment; i.e. close FS and you have to load them again as well.

But, it does work quite well. Good Luck! :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 09:48:06 am by JamesChams »
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 04:32:53 pm »
I'm LOL Oh!!!! Wait a minute LMAO with the last two post.... ;D
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????