Author Topic: SALE: LionHeart Aircraft & Many other Products @ PC Aviator  (Read 4985 times)

JamesChams

SALE: LionHeart Aircraft & Many other Products @ PC Aviator
« on: December 15, 2010, 08:11:49 pm »
Gents/Ladies,

While it is not my practise to do advertising on behalf of anyone, I do make a recommendation from time to time.  And, since Mr. "cmpbllsjc" was nice enough to pass-along the announce of the $5 SALE, to which I gained many recently-released products at *unreal* prices, I thought that I'd mention this one (that came to me in an email) to you all as well.

So, Enjoy!
7-Day Deal

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone!

PS: FSDT Staff, I hope this post does not offend your sensibilities in any way; Its Christmas - a time for giving, that's all that is intended.  :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 08:23:43 pm by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: SALE: LionHeart Aircraft & Many other Products @ PC Aviator
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 08:55:31 pm »
Thanks for the heads up James.

I took advantage of the Lion Heart sale the last time they had it and got the Kodiak and Epic LT. I haven't really flown the Epic that much, but the Kodiak is a great little plane. I'd recommend it, especially for those who like to fly in the ORBX PNW area.

Regards

JamesChams

Re: SALE: LionHeart Aircraft & Many other Products @ PC Aviator
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 09:57:59 am »
...I took advantage of the Lion Heart sale the last time they had it and got the Kodiak and Epic LT. I haven't really flown the Epic that much, but the Kodiak is a great little plane. I'd recommend it, especially for those who like to fly in the ORBX PNW area.
Yeah, I too own 3 of them already.... But, I paid top dollar form them and now their going for almost *nothing.*  Also, I did find the LIONHEART - SKYLARK HD on simMarket for US$9.80 [EUR 7.39]; cheaper than LionHeart's Website which currently shows it going for $12 USD.  These *old girls* are not normally the direction I head towards but, I think I'm going to make this one my 4th LionHeart Creations model; and what an amazing model it is too...  :o

Check it out: http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Skylark.html

There are some real good deals this year; Even Dino's F-35 is on sale, along with CaptainSim's B-52 at real "markdown" prices. 8)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 10:21:57 am by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams