Author Topic: Need Help With Flight Simulator X!!!!  (Read 3394 times)

civil714

Need Help With Flight Simulator X!!!!
« on: October 30, 2010, 02:46:32 am »
Dear fellow flight simmers,
I hope you will have the answer to my Flight Simulator X problem.  Over the past several months I have been saving up for a computer that can more than handle all of FSDream Team sceneries and the next generation.   On my old computer I had Flight Simulator X but it could not handle Dallas Fort Worth International Airport but it never had this problem of what I am about to tell you.  I used the same products as I listed below from old computer to new computer.  On my new computer, I take off from FSDream Team Dallas Fort Worth International Airport to Las Vegas McCarran International airport.  I get ¾ through my flight and Flight Simulator X freezes and then I gets “Microsoft Net Framework, HRESULT 0xC00014B” and shuts down flight simulator.  This happens to any airport.  I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything twice but the same problem happens.  I do not understand.  One difference from my old computer to my new computer is that I am using a 64 bit computer and a different operating system.

I am using Flight Simulator X SP2; FSPassengerX, 757 Quality Wings, FSDream Team, Super Traffic Board, and My Traffic 2010.       

My old computer was the Dell XPS, Intel Pentium 4 at 3.2 GHz, 2GB of RAM, 32 bit Windows XP.
My new computer is EVGA motherboard, Intel i7 extreme, 24 GB of RAM, SLI (2)Geforce 480 1.5 GB Video Cards, 64 bit Window 7.

I will look forward to your help.
Thank-you,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Need Help With Flight Simulator X!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 11:06:04 pm »
That's not a problem of FSX but, one of the addons you are using that is using .NET, is crashing. FSX itself doesn't use .NET and none of our products use it too. The Qualitywings Livery Manager (that we wrote for them) uses .NET, but is not used while flying so, it can't be the reason of the problem. So, you need to discover which of the addons you are using requires .NET and is running together with FSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Need Help With Flight Simulator X!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 06:21:08 pm »
Your twin post has been removed, both because I've already replied here and, because posting exactly the same message twice is not very good manners, especially considering you have been already replied to. If you have anything to add, continue in this thread.