Author Topic: New Microsoft Flight video look's like actual in game footage  (Read 11950 times)

Frank Lindberg

Re: New Microsoft Flight video look's like actual in game footage
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2010, 09:14:50 pm »
2012???? I will tell you... Nothing will happens.  ;)
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2010, 10:00:32 pm »
2012 ??? Will be just that. :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Dimon

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 01:57:24 pm »
I don't care if it looks like FSX. All I need is

1. M-C compatibility.

2. 64-bit interface - this will end all the talks about OOM issues and virtual memory limitation.

As a bonus, I'd like to see improved ATC, but I hope that RC Team will do their job much better than Microsoft.

Other than that, I'm happy that all these years I have been smart enough not to switch to FSX (and obviously I won't switch anyway after MF announcement) and enjoy all the good sides of FS2004.

i7-6700k@4.6Ghz, Z170 Delux, 980Ti-6GB5700, 2TB EVO850, 16GB DDR4 RAM Win7/64 PRO.

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 03:00:45 pm »

1. M-C compatibility.

2. 64-bit interface - this will end all the talks about OOM issues and virtual memory limitation.

As a bonus, I'd like to see improved ATC, but I hope that RC Team will do their job much better than Microsoft.

Other than that, I'm happy that all these years I have been smart enough not to switch to FSX (and obviously I won't switch anyway after MF announcement) and enjoy all the good sides of FS2004.

+1  :) and don't you forget, one of the problems with fsx is FPS also... 
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

SirIsaac726

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 07:59:45 pm »

1. M-C compatibility.

Bingo!  To be honest, it bugs me when I keep hearing people complain about how it looks like FSX and I have a few comments on that.  How many of us actually use the default for a while?  Chances are, most of us that care about it looking like FSX are just going to get addons anyway so who cares what it looks like out of the box.  And you have to expect it not to look amazing out of the box as they are covering the entire world.  There is only so far you can go without making the product too big and require too much resources to run.  Personally, all I care about is performance.  If it looks like FSX but runs a lot better out of the box than FSX did, I'll be quite happy and you can bet that will be my next sim and not FSX.  I've seen what FSX looks like when you have the right addons and it can look AMAZING so if this is like FSX but without the out-of-the-box performance issues, I'll be one happy man.

Silverbird

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 10:58:03 pm »
flight will probably be like many have guessed, its basically like fsx but tweaked modified recoded. so things that were missing in beta will probably hopefully, end up in flight like cloud shadow's which were originally in fsx. but was taken out also autogen alpha fade is missing and some other things.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR