Author Topic: My Hawaii Shots. Love the scenery!  (Read 47295 times)

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: My Hawaii Shots. Love the scenery!
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2010, 07:25:00 am »
Just completed another successful flight from Hilo with stormy weather setting. only I forgot about the ground problem at Lihue. on final I lost all ground textures again and couldn't even taxi to the gate with my little Epic bouncing around... So I took a screenshot and quit FS... Time for Counter Strike and bed...

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww184/newmanix/XX20.jpg
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 10:55:10 am by virtuali »

yankeesji

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2010, 02:42:10 am »
Nice! Wow.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2010, 07:09:33 pm »

Silverbird

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2010, 08:09:52 pm »
Nice! Wow.

Thank you sir!  :)

Cool shot newmanix :) I see your using the nice Epic LT Im gonna have to pull out my Epic victory out. :)  ;)
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2010, 09:27:19 pm »
Nice! Wow.

Thank you sir!  :)

Cool shot newmanix :) I see your using the nice Epic LT Im gonna have to pull out my Epic victory out. :)  ;)

Please do!!!  ;D Do you like it? I haven't purchased that one yet. It's FSX only and for the time being I am keeping my FSX purchases low. But I would really like to test drive that plane it looks cool. Maybe i'll get it in a few months. Right now I am looking at getting Wilco's Piaggio which is FS9 and FSX...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 09:29:04 pm by newmanix »

Silverbird

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2010, 09:42:15 pm »
Nice! Wow.

Cool shot newmanix :) I see your using the nice Epic LT Im gonna have to pull out my Epic victory out. :)  ;)

Please do!!!  ;D Do you like it? I haven't purchased that one yet. It's FSX only and for the time being I am keeping my FSX purchases low. But I would really like to test drive that plane it looks cool. Maybe i'll get it in a few months. Right now I am looking at getting Wilco's Piaggio which is FS9 and FSX...

Hi newmanix, I like it its very cool and you hear a female voice when activating the autopilot and very nicely detailed, it doesn't handle to well on the ground its very sensitive.  its different from what I normally fly. buts its fun haven't tried her out yet on the Hawaiian islands.

I'm waiting for somebody to do the Embraer Phenom jets love those babes they look so nice! I think there might be a possibly that feelthere is working on one. but its a fun I really like it and it looks sexy lol  ;D the Epic LT looks very cool. I always forget the Epic Victory is for fsx. I would have loved to get the Flight1 Cessna Mustang but the low fps people complain about and the price drive's me away for now.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2010, 09:48:50 pm »
Nice! Wow.

Hi newmanix, I like it its very cool and you hear a female voice when activating the autopilot and very nicely detailed, it doesn't handle to well on the ground its very sensitive.  its different from what I normally fly. buts its fun haven't tried her out yet on the Hawaiian islands.

I'm waiting for somebody to do the Embraer Phenom jets love those babes they look so nice! I think there might be a possibly that feelthere is working on one. but its a fun I really like it and it looks sexy lol  ;D the Epic LT looks very cool. I always forget the Epic Victory is for fsx. I would have loved to get the Flight1 Cessna Mustang but the low fps people complain about and the price drive's me away for now.

Trust me. The LT taxi's like a piece of crap.. But it fly's sooo good. I guess that's the trade off... As for the Cessena, again FSX only, expensive, and I have the 400XP which is similar enough for me so I don't think I will ever get that one...

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 10:55:21 am by virtuali »

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 10:55:32 am by virtuali »

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2011, 06:39:36 am »
Here we go again. More to come!!

http://i51.tinypic.com/vn11ja.jpg
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 10:55:39 am by virtuali »

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2011, 06:50:18 am »
Great job on this airport!!

http://i53.tinypic.com/2prb9c8.jpg
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 10:55:46 am by virtuali »

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2011, 07:02:13 am »
Awesome work by FSDT!! ;D

http://i53.tinypic.com/2hs50so.jpg

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 10:55:52 am by virtuali »

Daniel Santoro

« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2011, 07:11:25 am »
Great pics!
Some of them look real.
i7 860 @3.8Ghz /Zalman CNPS 10X Extreme cpu cooler/ GTX 560 SC 2GB/ Asus P7P55D PRO / Corsair TX 750W / 8GB ram 1600 mhz/ Saitek Pro Flight Yoke Sistem/ FSX

Silverbird

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2011, 07:56:05 am »
Really nice job newmanix.  :)
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2011, 03:11:10 pm »
Thanks guys! There's plenty more to come!!  ;)